If this is what you called letting go, then I'm letting you go.

I still remember when you said that you don't know what's exactly we're having, what's this kind of thing that you wanted it to mean something which you eventually put it, us, as best friends.

What'd came up to my mind at that time was, do you really understand what best friends mean?

I thought I was okay but I'm not. I tried. And it hurt like hell. I swallowed everything and I tried not to care, pretending that it was okay, that I'm gonna be fine, eventually.

And now, I'm pretty sure I made it. But you, you're still in your doing-things-right mode which makes you afraid of mistakes and your pasts and what not. And you still don't get it what best friends is like do you? You never get it.

I know you're sorry. You'll forever feel sorry. What I had inside is bitter all over. I've already forgive you and will forever be because that's what friends, or in this case, best friends are for. Just that I can't make a bitter heart turns just alright.

You are free. You knew already, you're fond to the fact that we never attached on us something special or formal or exclusive whatever. And I never keep you as mine and you can do anything you want. And you don't have to feel sorry cause you didn't burn any soul. I don't even blame you for I have these kind of feelings. I won't.

We're gonna be best friends, and I will always try to be there when you need me.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...