When it's 4 in the morning.

I wasn't planning to write this thing.
I wasn't planning to stay awake up until 4 in the morning.
I wasn't.

I think about heart disease.

About not being bright.
About overthinking.
About not being positive enough.
About anxious of everything.

Which of all this thing, could lead any mortal suffers from heart disease.

Dale Carnegie said that, 'Statistics have proven that stress and anxiety are the number one killers in America. As a result of the last world war, 1/3 of a million of the soldiers were killed. In the same time, heart disease was the cause of 2 million deaths. And from this latter group, stress, anxiety, and nervous tension were the source of sickness for 1 million people.'

I know I shouldn't think all those awful things because it's so awful that makes me think that if I don't stop thinking, I might end up like those 1 million people because sometimes when you think, you get terribly anxious and your chest pained, and you're hardly breathing and your heart beats rather abnormal. I don't know about you but I am like that.



I should sleep.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...