1. Orientation is coming to its end. And it's the most real social thing I did fr this few months.
2. Sometimes, I want to be irresponsible fr what I've done, indulgencing myself with this feet-above-the-ground feelings. Because suddenly, everything seems like about to crush.
3. I think the wall around me is built up, again. I am accused for pushing people away when that isn't my intention to do. So I guess, she's back. The one that's in her comfort zone who is very comfortable to be alone.
4. The days have gone by seriously serious exhausted and times found numb. And I am numb.
5. It really looks like the world is cheering fr you when strangers come to you with their hearts on the sleeves trying to say everything's gonna be alright. I'm completely happy with that.
6. There are two types of people. It's people that I like and fuck-you-people kinda.
7. Starting something new in the same place seems hard to do. Because the place is not new. And you have to be new.