Good again.

I wanna read good words. The kind of words that when you read them, you're melting inside. And you have this mixed feelings about them you don't know what it is but it feels good in a whole.

I wanna listen to good musics. All those mixed sounds or maybe just a single sound and constant rhythm that can make you have goosebumps and heart beats that you can hear. Your heartbeat.

I wanna write good words. Words that can make me feel better. Even if it is wrong. Because it's honest, so honest. Because I want it to be what it should be. Because they are my words.

I like this feeling I am having. Because the weather outside is telling me things. An it smiled at me. And I feel completely comfortable. And I have been missing someone. And it is a good thing. And it's suddenly pouring outside. And I am smiling the kind of smile that I know I am happy.

Good again. Good again.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...