Walaupun pada dasarnya, aku bukanlah anak yang baik, malah anak yang lebih banyak berahsia yang pada aku, everyone knows that I rarely share things with persons. Yang bercakap as in person, the awkward type, unless mereka lebih banyak meminta respon daripada aku.
Yet, some of my family members, are accusing me that I am starting to disappear from them. I hate how things work that way in our culture mostly. They don't ask. They just keep assuming.
I have you in my pray how could you think that i've forgotten you? I have you. I know I am not a good daughter. I sinned more than any of you. Dan aku sangat berharap yang tuhan akan menerima doa aku untuk mereka. Walaupun tuhan menolak doa aku ke atas diri aku.
It's just so sad you know. When you think of them every single day yet they said you're forgetting them just because you don't know how to show how much you care for them.
I just hope that someday, I will never be a parent like what I have.