helpless

my life,
has been quitely interrupted with people. people who were in and out. like an elevator. with different floors, different time and places. those people who came and left, had left their traces inside me. I wonder, if I ever had been on their head.

people like, my friends' moms, my friends' family members, my friends, who were once friends, strangers who I talked to although I don't know their names, people that had haunted me in dreams, of few faces I've seen in my dreams, or heard voices but their faces were blurry, people that I never talked to but they know me, or at least have seen me, people who I crossed to on the street.

I wonder if they ever remember me.

I want. I desperately want you to remember me. I am a pathetic. Beyond pathetic. I crave to be remembered. Hopelessly and helplessly pitiful. I am, rather a shameful being.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...