The guy I met in dreams.

There is this one guy where I'd only meet him in dreams. I mean he appeared 2 times now. He was a friend to all my friends like he was someome we all knew but in reality he wasn't. It's weird you know because he is inexistent in the real world or maybe he is here but I never had seen him everywhere. He was the kind of guy that I wouldn't wanna date be it get married. But we talked about everything. He was very tall, had tanned skin and a jerk because he was a player, a womanizer. He had the kind of face that I'd say annoys me all the time.

I was like, 'who is this guy?' for everytime I woke up.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...