but things haven't changed much.
"for someone who’s always being in between right and wrong, does she deserves only hell just because she’s not good with making decisions? i’ve been questioning myself this for almost years since the day i met you. i wanna change. and changing is hard. i’m not strong enough to leave. well, are you? it’s either happiness or misery; it’s either hell or heaven. if i’m happy now, i’ll be in hell later. if i choose misery now, i might be in heaven later. and not choosing is what i can only think about now.
i regret sometimes. but did things change?" -- some place only i know.
no
on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...
-
I'd be lying if i say I don't miss you at all. The pleasure of keeping it all inside and prove how concrete I'd be, the idea to ...
-
Wow, havent been on this blog for too long. Nothing much. Not like someone's reading this though tbh. Changed status this year to anoth...