Firstly, there's no point of reading this crappy text. I've warned you.
Secondly, I've decided to not link any post here to twitter. Don't ask me why I just had to.
Once upon a time, aku mulakan pagi aku dengan membersihkan diri precisely at 7.45 pagi. Dan aku turun bawah, precisely at 8.30 AM, waiting for them girls with Qila and Najwa. And we were told that kelas pagi tu had been cancelled. And we were the only girls yang tak tahu. And that was that.
Najwa drove us to breakfast that morning. But that's not the point why I'm typing this. Tahukan, yang aku ni easily distracted. Najwa and Qila were busy discussing about things which I was there but I wasn't, you know, your body was there but your mind wasn't.
So I was thinking, kenapa bila kita tengok movie, we wish our life would be awesome as somebody in those movies we watched. Kau tahu kan, apa yang jadi dalam cerita tu, based on what happens in real life. Kalau tak taklah jadi movie right?
Let's say, kau ambil engineering. So far life kau so good. Not that good but not that worst. And then you watch this movie or series about this boy who was taking doctorate and his life wasn't so good but still, it was different and kind of awesome and that had made you think that it must be kind of wicked if you were taking doctorate also. You see, you wanted to be him.
And that had made me thought and was thinking about what would be the answer.
Firstly, itu cerita. It's real. It happens. But your life is the realest. You know that you can't turn back time, you're certain with it, siap boleh keluarkan hujah segala scientific bla bla bla yang masa tak boleh diputar semula.
Secondly, banyak sangat thoughts about 'kan best kalau' kau tu. Kan best kalau ini, kan best kalau itu. Entahlah tapi aku rasa benda tu bullshit. Memanglah tak salah nak dreaming tapi kau tak rasa ke macam the moment kau dreaming tu, masa tu, kau boleh buat banyak benda like, baca something, tambah knowledge kau whatsoever. Aku pun often found myself dreaming, and then I'd say, 'dah lah sarah, it won't happen,' which I hate it.
Bendanya macam bagi nasihat dekat diri sendiri.
Aku jarang minta nasihat dekat orang. Seriously. selalu aku datang dekat abah atau mak, masa diorang, well aku sebenarnya tak berapa suka dengan perkataan diorang-kitorang ni sebab entah, macam diorang(?) kitorang(?) like, apa tu weh? Pelik sangat ke kalau guna mereka dan kami? Okay itu dah macam lari topic plak dah.
Selalu aku datang dekat mak atau abah masa mereka tengah buat kerja atau duduk saje-saje, aku akan tanya, 'abah ada nasihat tak nak bagi?' manusia, which is interestingly weird, bila kita tanya, the first thing yang mereka akan jawab adalah ulang balik apa yang kita dah tanya, in this case, abah would repeat, 'Nasihat?' then barulah dia bagi nasihat dia.
But still, that's not the point. The point is aku terlupa apa aku nak tulis tadi. After all, thanks for reading this friggin long post.