It doesn't make sense.


I’ve been thinking this in awhile. You see, the worst thing about an ounce of coffee mocha you take is that you can’t easily purge everything on your mind that comes after you sipped. Or maybe it’s just me. But anyways that’s not what my thought is.

Terrifically, aku suka Puan Rosmawati yang mengajar subject Control System which unexpectedly makes me like the subject. I’m not trying to be poyo here but honest. Maybe because the way she explains and talks and elaborates and thinks. Especially the way she talks. It’s like a bullet-train, clear and fast. It’s kind of a strange thing because I liked it.

Control system adalah salah satu subjek kejuruteraan yang melibatkan maths dengan machine which I think it doesn’t make sense.  Faham tak? Maths+machine=engineering. It is completely insane and utterly strange and I don’t know how to describe it because it is that dead weird.

Aku cuba explain sikit. Cuba kau bayangkan kau study calculus, or in other word additional mathematics. Lepas tu, with the mathematics and concepts and formulas yang kau dah derived and proved like it’s sorcerously legitimated, kau apply pula ke machine, for instance, motor. And a motor is something that’s real and solid while mathematics which I think or most people think, something that’s not real, we can’t touch or feel or whatever it is, it is not real. It only happens in our mind. How can that make sense?

Get what I mean?


Haih. Complicated kan? But that is that. Somehow I feel that sooner or later, I’ll get the answer. There must be an answer. Sebab it is only a matter of science. And I know, Mathematics will never make sense. So does engineering.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...