‘I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted
to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you
do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I
want it when I get like this.’ – The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Stephen
Chbosky.
I finished this book this morning which I found that it’s
not the best book ever I’ve read but I felt like wanted to read it again. I don’t
know whether it makes sense because usually I don’t do a reread when it comes
to not-really-the-best-book-I-have-read book.
Don’t you think that they should put ‘best’ as one of
modernized malay word whatsoever? Because I don’t think there is a better word to
describe ‘best’ in malay.
Well anyways, classes went well. So far everything is quite
good not that because it’s the first week after break, well it actually is. And
we had our first concept test in our first industrial electronic class or
whatever it’s called in english because originally it’s Elektronik Industri. And
I feel quite stupid because my mind is still in its rest state which I have
made a lot of mistakes in that test.
I just can’t wait to finish Kafka On The Shore. But right
now, I have to get some sleep first you know because I’ve got this bad after
effect right after I finished The Perks of Being A Wallflower. It’s so utterly
depressing and sad but it’s such a great book but I still can’t take it. I get
this mixed up feelings so I need sleep.
Kudos.