It was when I never went below than B on my writing when I was in form 5 that I started to love writing, be it in bahasa or english. It must've been weird because it was just writing but everyone has different point of view and talent.
It's not like I write everyday or every hour. I'll write when I feel like writing, which is plenty. Sometimes I can track it, sometimes I lose count. And I believe that no one understands what it likes to be able to express thoughts in words and to have that exact meanings like what it feels like to have that (this is more like mere rhetoric and blunt.) But what I am trying to say's hard to understand. It's not just sharing thought, it's more than that. It's more than just write, more than expression.
It's a passion.
Jadi, hanya sekali ini aku rayu, supaya tidak disekat kemahuan aku. Dan kalau kegembiraan yang kau mahu tahu, disinilah ia bertugu. Jangan cari aku, kerna kau hanya akan menjumpai bayangku. Cari tulisanku, dan kau akan ketemu aku, disitu.