Bless.

Life has been quite stressful lately. I don't have any idea that I'd break this much I mean the midsem break just ended last week I'm already torn to pieces.

I have so muuuch in my head you don't even wanna know. If you're on my tweets, you know exactly what I mean.

Once, I had a thought of me taking a different path in life, chose the weird way that the me now wouldn't ever wanna choose; be a part of ma'ahad scholar. Weird really. But I know then I won't be this stressful if I were to choose to be there. It'd be different. It'd be more meaningful than not knowing where are you in the future because after all, I'd have one thing that I'd believe so much and I don't have to be so afraid of failures. Because I'm on the right path.

That is what I think.

May god bless me in everything I do.

Ameen.

no

on this platform, trying to release everything that has been going inside my head today. i always find myself being okay with everything and...