i. Tbh, i write everywhere. It’s messed up. Anyone, everyone can just take my words as theirs i dont really care. What’s even there anyway? There’s nothing like originality. It’s bullshit.
ii. Tonight sort of the night that i should have a nonstop conversation. But no one is available. So eat shit? I guess.
iii. What’s the point of making this roman bullets when i just write what i want without thinking of stopping or even selecting a topic. Help.
iv. Promised myself not to take coffee in the evening but well, i did it again today. Hence, the restless thoughts, this helpless brain
v. Kinda want to sum up today but i actually already wrote almost everything somewhere else. I have this way of saying the same thing over and over again but express it in different way every time. That makes it, telling all but not really. What the hell
vi. I hate spicy foods that I cant tolerate with. It just ruins everything.
vii. Being 28, is all about going to bed only after you’ve showered. Be it at 2am
viii. I am so calm yet extremely restless inside. Also ravenous.
ix. Was just thinking about stoping time. Probably because i was too happy. What a rare thing to say. But then i realized i need to say that often. Acknowledging the happiness. The cringiness.