Our friendship actually started with me asking a mutual that ive been following for years and seeing her on campus but never really greeted, for a meeting. It was kinda unplanned. And then she suddenly invited me to go on a crazy journey with her in which i did. And then the bond grown stronger.
We talked about everything. Having someone in different field than you’re in, giving you a lot of new knowledges. In my case, in medical field. I learnt a lot. And i shared quite a lot. Like we’ve known each other for years. Especially about what i feel. I dont really talk about my feelings to people. But having known that it’s important, and then it’s really easy to open up to someone that you can trust.
You know it always pains me to see people i know, hurting themselves. Like when they say, they cant feel the pain or they wanna take their own life cause nothing is worth it anymore. It scares me to death. And when it really did happened, like God gave me the sign that they needed me.
It actually always happens to me. And i always think where this will lead me. I’m also glad that the knowledge I gained sorta makes it easier to decide what i should do. Because in my head, the questions are endless. You really wouldn’t want to know.